- Acknowledge that this Trigger is All Mine. You may think that a person, place or thing is the trigger, but it’s not! The trigger is actually a bug/thought virus from a long ago incident or limiting belief. We don’t like to feel bad, so we stuff the bug down — again and again, every time it raises its ugly head.
- Feel It to Heal It. The Universe supports our healing, so it sends in messengers and catalysts (annoying people, places and things) to activate our bugs, to bring them into our awareness. This invitation to heal isn’t happening to you like an assault, it’s happening for you so that you can do something about it.
If we use the virus in the computer metaphor, you really want to know asap that there is a virus running in your system, right? You don’t put it off for years and years, you do something about it fast!
- Isolate the trigger that is interwoven with the thought virus that is causing you to feel uncomfortable. Learn how to use EFT to support yourself with the shifts.
- Be your own accountability partner and call yourself on your triggers. This is the fastest way that I know how to heal your patterns.
- Take ownership of your own feelings and do some Energy Psychology on yourself. ( again EFT or Tapping is Energy Psychology )
- Get Help to heal. There are BIG ’T’ traumas and there are little ’t’ traumas. It can be tricky to heal your own traumas and, you don’t get extra points for suffering silently. So reach out to an expert if you know that you need a hand. BTW little ’t’ traumas can cause just as much damage if you are a very sensitive being.
- I am very happy to help you. Call me and set up a time to talk 604-885-9793 Pacific Time Zone or book a time to talk through my online calendar.